Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Holidaze


Nothing gets the year off to a good start like a holiday only two weeks back into work.

I've been back for eight days yet I'm flying off for a long weekend in Nelson, New Zealand tomorrow. I'm heading to a wedding of relatively new friends and can't wait to indulge in some holiday feasting. The wedding is at a winery, need I say any more?

Our holiday house has a spa on the rooftop so I've been madly scrubbing off remnants of old fake tans in readiness for a spray tonight, and if you follow me on instagram, you'll know I've been prepping for a bather-ready body with a week's worth of cabbage soup diet. I'll do a post on that next week.

I can't promise I'm "bather-ready" as such, but I have kicked the Christmas kgs to the curb at least. A darling friend shared some wise words with me yesterday that another gorge friend had bestowed on her: "you need to be body proud and just rock it"

So let's rock it friends. 

Bon voyage xx

No comments: