Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sailing away


A friend of mine from work is going sailing this long weekend. 

She laughed when I sent her this photo and asked if this is the type of sailing she had in mind.

No, she insisted she wasn't just a 'passenger' and actually got her hands dirty!

What are you up to this weekend? 

I have four sets of VIP friends visiting Melbs from all over. It's a bit crazy!

Tonight is dinner with my oldest friend and and her sister who's visiting from Adelaide; then Sunday I've got golf and drinks with my favourite bride-to-be and the girls (one of which is driving up from the country and the other flying in from Radelaide); then Monday is a juggling act between my Godson and his famillia who are also over from the Rads, and a friend from school who is visiting with her little fam from Canberra.

Can't say I lead a dull life!

Happy long weekend. Thank you Queen Lizzie for having a birthday xx

No comments: