Sunday, June 9, 2013

Chin chin!











A dear friend of mine is living in London and I saw on Facebook yesterday that she was enjoying Pimms at the Polo.

Perfect day ever.

Then I saw Miss T's recent post featuring a high society lunch in New York, care of Ann Street Studio's blog. What a visionary explosion of prep and pretty, folks!

Exploring Ann Street Studio's blog further, I was blinded by the beauty of yet another high society event - once again at the Polo. And in New York, no less. Stunning.

Now that I'm in Melbourne, I need to start working my contacts to secure a ticket at next year's Portsea Polo. Ha, what are my chances!?

Pics from Ann Street Studio

3 comments:

Leah Stirton said...

Kate, I was married at The Brisbane Polo Club! It was all about G and T and day time celebration! Thank you thank you for visiting my blog. You made my day x

Kate said...

Leah, I saw your wedding. TDF. Totally mindblowing.

How come Queensland has all the creative talent?! Between you and Lady Chatterley's Affair herself, Tina, that State is bubbling with gorgeousness!

PS. Does your hubby have any eligible bachelor friends for me? I'd make the perfect farmer's wife!

x

australian grants said...

Why Queensland has all the inventive ability?! Between you and Lady Chatterley's Affair herself, Tina, that State is percolating with loveliness!