Friday, January 18, 2013

Darcy hunting


So it's booked!

My USA adventure is not going to be all I'd dreamed of but it will be fabulous all the same.

Think more Bridget Jones style rather than Thelma and Louise.

(But Thelma and Louise die in the end so I'm happy with the way it turned out. And Bridget - even though she may be tubby and spends lots of time with her parents - gets the hot guy in the long run! Not so bad, right?!)

Moving on, I've had an unexpected start to my new year so have decided to lock it all away and begin again from 1 February.

Lots of fun things to look forward to with so many of my friends celebrating their dirty 30ths this year. Just received an invite to an Italian Riviera themed party. It will be truly gorgeous.

Here's to good health and happiness and sweeping out the nasties before the 'end of the year' (ie. January).

I'm off to the beach this afternoon for a friend's 30th celebrations on the Yorke Peninsula. Have a wonderful weekend wherever you are x



No comments: