Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas to the Max







Christmas came early on last night with a lovely dinner celebration at the local pub with my 'other' family.

Kelly and Mark treated me to dinner at the pub with their kids (Zara and Max my Godson) and totally spoilt me with beautiful gifts. I was thrilled to get my hot little hands on a print copy of fete press and the most fabulous neon nail polish appropriately named Notting Hill Gate (Kelly and I both lived in London and share a special bond over all things English)

As if that wasn't enough, I took home a goody bag of fresh tomatoes and basil from their veggie patch plus a carton of eggs from the farm and a pint of mint sauce that Mark whipped up on the spot.

Oh, and did I mention the Rudolph biccies and jar of lemon curd they also presented me with?

Yep, Christmas certainly came early!

After dinner we tied red bows around the tree on the footpath and also wrapped the front gate in a big bow. Gorgeous! Poor Kelly was trying to get Zara in her PJs ready for bed but we kind of got distracted . . . 

PS. How cute is Kelly's Christmas arrangement of crab apples care of Austin Bloom?

No comments: