Friday, October 5, 2012

An open letter

Working in marketing and with a love of the written word, I take a great interest in creative and innovative marketing campaigns. 

The recent open letter from the Mayor of Christchurch struck a chord with me. I love it when people can have a bit of a laugh and not take themselves too seriously.

Good work Bob Parker!


It even generated a story on Channel Seven News!




In all seriousness though, go and visit Christchurch! Let's get their tourism industry back on track!

I'm off to NZ in December and am very excited to experience some kiwi hospitality. Although I won't be enjoying the beauty of the South Island this time, I have been to Christchurch before and had a very very big night out with the girls.

It's a pretty city - sister city to Adelaide in fact!

Snaps to the creative agency that came up with this campaign, it certainly got my attention.




No comments: