Monday, September 17, 2012

Taken

Okay, I admit it.

I was watching X Factor tonight. 

Only because there was nothing else on and I am ever so slightly intrigued by a couple of those young girls' voices. Bella, is it? Wow, she's a bit talented isn't she!?

Plus, GCB follows it and I LOVE those girls. So wrong, but so right.

Anyway, I was so excited to see the trailer for the sequel to one of my favourite movies during X Factor - Taken.

Have you seen it? If you haven't, you must hire it.

Just don't watch it before you let your daughter go overseas on her own.

Lucky for me, Mum and Dad watched it after I'd returned home safely from two years abroad. Dad said he would seriously have to reconsider letting me trapse across the globe after the horrors of that film.

Is it time to tell him about my planned USA adventures next year?

I can't wait to see this at the movies . . .


No comments: