Friday, September 14, 2012

Oscar de la Wow

If I could choose one designer to design my wedding dress, it would be Oscar de la Renta.

His work is ah-mazing.

Remember the pink Oscar the Russian gives Carrie?



I've had two bridesmaid dresses based on one of his wedding dress designs.



And then Lady Chatterley herself introduced me via Pinterest to the most FABULOUS dress ever. I don't think I've ever seen a dress that's more 'me'.

Check. It. Out.


Hello lover.

There are so many more pretties in his RTW Spring 2013 Collection. Take a peek . . .


3 comments:

navy and orange said...

that striped dress is beyond! need!

xoxo navy & orange

Anonymous said...

I adore that striped dress!! How exciting! When is your wedding??

Kate said...

Ha, Anonymous. . . I'm not getting married any time soon. But a girl can dream!