Saturday, August 4, 2012

Speed of Light


I know, I know. We're all sick of the same ads, over and over and over again during the Olympics.

It's even worse when you've been stuck on the couch for three days with nothing else to watch.

But every time I hear the Channel 9 ad, previewing what we've got to look forward to after the Olympics, my ears prick up.

I LOVE this song!

Speed of Light by Raphael Lake is just gorgeous. I've never heard it before. They've even used it to accompany some swimming footage at the Games. It's a beautiful piece.

I think the Animal Planet has also used it before.

Gorgeous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They also used it for commercials on the USA network for both Covert Affairs and Necessary Roughness. I watch too much tv - that's how I know. I'm looking for the lyrics, haven't found them but saw your site.