Monday, June 4, 2012

Australia for me

So, Phase Two of the "There's nothing like Australia" campaign has been launched today.

What do you think?

I got goosebumps watching it the second time, but do have to admit the song is a bit boring. Beautiful vision, but surely it could've been a bit more uplifting in the music department?


The 90 second version is definitely more inspiring than the full four minute version I first saw.

Regardless, I am ridiculously proud to be able to call this wonderful land home.

I'd be interested to know, does the USA have a tourism push? I can't recall seeing any advertising over here . . . are you guys perhaps targeting different markets?

What do you think of our efforts? Would you come visit us!?

2 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

Have to agree Kate. The vision is pretty amazing but the music a little too dull for me!

Have a great week :)

Abbey x

Kate said...

Did you see the SATC Kangaroo Island ad, Abbey? The Eddie Vedder song is much more playful and fun!

xo