Friday, April 27, 2012

Zoe The Cool


I'd just like to put it on the record that I was a fan of Zoe Foster even before Hamish Blake won the Gold Logie.

She oozes cool and sophistication and the fact she's dating the very funny and charming Hamish definitely upped her stocks, I have to admit.

But in her own right, I think she's fabulous!


I am currently reading her latest novel 'The Younger Man' and I love it! The characters in are friends that I want and she paints a picture of a very cool Sydney - I can admit in the company of close friends (that's you, dear readers) that I even checked out the price of rentals in Paddington where her heroine Abby lives! I want what she's having!

It's such a fun book that I'm having trouble putting it down, so need something else to transition to as soon as I flick the last page.

What's on your bedtime reading list at the moment? 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Me too - she is just gorgeous and her writing is just so clever. Follow her religiously on Mamamia and her book 'Amazing Face' is a godsend.
I love your blog too Kate! Have a great weekend.....