Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In pictures

I had a very busy, random yet fun-filled Easter long weekend.

Here are my adventures in pictures . . .


Donna Hay hot cross cookies that I took for morning tea at Flavs's wedding working bee on Good Friday


Quick cuddles with my niece in between social catch ups (she's yet to master the 'smile at the camera' command!). Was desperate to include this pic anyway, just to show off my fabulous new neon pink flower earrings thanks to Kimberlee. HOT.



Prawn and scallop pizza treats whipped up in the wood fired oven at Liam's annual JKL Good Friday 'linner' (reverse brunch ie. lunch mixed with dinner). 

He did well to cater for the Good Friday 'no meat' rule.


My Donna Hay pavlova with home made lemon curd, blueberries and strawbs. To quote Liam "best pav. ever." 

Why, thank you!


Early morning at Clare Easter Races - gorgeous Autumn day in the country. 

Think I bumped into every boy I've ever kissed. So Adelaide.


Easter Sunday Fashion at The Races at the Penola Cup on the Limestone Coast. 

So surreal bumping into Brooke from The House on Chambers. Felt like a bit of a stalker (and I'm sure Farmer Joe thought I was too!)


No rest for the wicked . . . up at 7am on Easter Monday to pick up my bestie from the airport. Awesome breakfast at Grind It in Glenelg.


Hot cross muffins for lunch with my Grandparents, Mum and Dad, bro and sister-in-law and cutie pie Ruby.


We also demolished a Donna Hay packet flourless chocolate truffle cake. Have you tried these? Out of control ah-mazing. Took the leftovers for dinner at my favourite DINKS house, Andy and Kristie.

And then I rolled into bed by 9.30pm (ridiculously early for me) and slept like a log.

I hope you all had stress-free and relaxing weekends surrounded by your loved ones.

I'm off to finish my bag of Haigh's Berry Chocs. So good.

Editor's note: My Mum did most of the cooking. She wanted me to add that.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Farmer Joe was delighted! First time he's ever been 'recognised' from blogland!