Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ruby in the Garden




I love being an aunty!
I had the most brilliant fun with my niece Ruby last week at the Garden of Unearthly Delights. I'd bought my brother and sister-in-law tickets to a Fringe show for Christmas - on the condition that I got to babysit while they had their fun!

So Ruby and I wandered around the Garden, watching the freaks, crawling up to cute boys and indulging in babycinos. She loved it!

And the gorgeous little thing kept a clean nappy until her parents came back. Bless.

4 comments:

Faux Fuchsia said...

Wow that is one cute baby. I personally luff a baby in a cardy 11/10. Love the blog.x

Anonymous said...

Glad u had fun Kate & that the Garden kept u both entertained! Chat to u soon. Lib xo

Brown Button Trading said...

don't even start me on how much more we love them when you can give them back clean nappy and all.... didn't have such luck with harry friday night?!?

Second pick of you and rubes - your face lighting up as you feed her, priceless!!! nice work aunty kate xx

Kate said...

She is one well dressed little lady, is Ruby May! I'm not sure who had more fun, her or me?!

Lovely to have you visit, Miss Faux Fuchsia, quite the honour!

xo