Thursday, February 2, 2012

Breakfast dessert


I think I've shared my love of breakfast before.

It's probably my favourite meal of the day to go out for. Sweet or savoury? Your choice.

But Joy the Baker has opened my world to a whole new concept . . . where you can have your cake and eat it too. Why just choose sweet or savoury? Why not have both!?

Joy celebrates 'breakfast dessert' in this oh joy blog post. And it's revolutionary!

Having said that, I do have to admit how fond I've been of Urban Bistro's breakfast menu. They offer first and second course options to satisfy sweet and savoury cravings.

I'm currently planning a cowboy baby shower champagne brunch and am designing a breakfast canape menu so that we too can have the best of both worlds. 

Little bites of savoury followed by decadent sweet treats. Heavenly!

Thank you Joy!

1 comment:

Two Spoons said...

Hmm, brekkie 'dess' is my fav....any type of dess is my fav really! x