Tuesday, January 17, 2012

move, eat, learn


I've got the itch.

I need to travel.

Again.

Loving this new viral 60 sec film by a group of Aussies . . .

3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films.....

= a trip of a lifetime.

move, eat, learn

PS. Did anyone else recognise the guy in the film as Chase from Rescue Special Ops? He's a bit gorge, hey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these - they have captured the essence of travel for me! Beautiful experiences, learning new things, trying new food. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've got the itch too my dear. I don't ever stop itching!
I love these videos and yes, he is scrumptious x