Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Have you met Lady Chatterley?


Let me introduce her . . .


"She delights in bespoke styling for weddings, parties & home interiors, using her colourful brilliance to create a life less ordinary."

I love it!


And her blog is beautiful, a lovely collection of colourful finds. A girl after my own heart.

Just look at those pink birds!

Colour colour colour.


And look at this for a styling effort - my idea of a perfect kitchen tea or ladies lunch.

I just know we'd be friends "in real life". Ha!

Loved her 'day in the life' post that made me laugh . . . we've all had those moments!

Find out more here

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Yes and l love her blog!

Jodie @ LukaMish said...

lovely...think i might pop over for a visit now x

TINA KENT said...

ohhh!! Thanks Kate! You are very kind. Have fun at your party this weekend! LovT