Monday, August 22, 2011

Barossa brunch fun

I've said it before and I'll say it again, breakfast is my favourite meal of the day.

You can have multiple courses, you can drink bubbles with it, and it can be sweet or savoury.


Breakfast in the Barossa with golden oldie friends . . . now that is the perfect day out!

Darling Jo hosted our latest "boarders" catch up and cooked up a delicious treat - egg and bacon free form pies with toast for starters.

I know these are a favourite of Donna Hay's if you're after a recipe.


And decadent berry pancakes with cream and maple syrup to finish off.

Absolutely delicious. Goody worky Joey!


And hello cheeky monkey! Lucy loved sitting up at the table with the big girls. We bonded over youtube clips - she's one tech savvy toddler!

I need to start planning my menu for next time it's at my place.

Until then dear school buddies!

No comments: