Thursday, July 28, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane . . .


. . . dont' know when I'll be back again.

Kidding. I do know when I'll be back. Sunday. And it's all too soon for my liking.

Jetting off with Emma tonight for a fabulously indulgent girls' weekend away in Brisbane. We have no plans really, just a few catch ups with a few old friends and of course a sticky beak at the gorgeous Black & Spiro studio in New Farm.

There'll be lots of laughs and lots of bubbles no doubt - watch out Brisbane, here come all the single ladies!

Cue Beyonce . . .

Oh oh ohhhhh, oh oh ohhhh, oh oh oh oh!

PS. And the relevance of the pic? I found it aaaaages on ago on Emma's twin sister's blog and it perfectly encapsulates the look I'd love to recreate for my arrival in Brisvegas. Yep, um, nope. It's not going to happen.

2 comments:

Anna Spiro said...

So excited about seeing you girls again!!xx

Brown Button Trading said...

too warm for brisvegas that look hun! enjoy. sooooo wish i was joining you xx