Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Breakfast break


How's this for a beautiful breakfast view?


Oh, the company wasn't too bad either!


Nor was the grub!

I spent the Easter long weekend in the beautiful Clare Valley with my second family, the McKinnons. Lill has been my best friend since always and her family has always held the door open for me as a surrogate daughter (I think they just appreciate the fact I'm a Port supporter!).

The McKinnons sure know how to spoil their guests. We were treated to camp fires, curries, Haighs chocolates and copious amounts of fabulous local wine.

As Ali (I think it was Ali) said, "It feels like we're at a resort and being waited on hand and foot!"

Thank you for a wonderful Easter break xo

2 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hi there!

This is my very first time here and I'm loving how beautiful and personal you blog is.

Please, feel free to drop by if you have a minute, ok?

Have a great day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Sam's Table said...

This looks amazing Kate- what a way to spend Easter... In wine country with your closest friends (slash family)... Just my kind of thing!! This is why you south Australians are so spoilt- I could imagine the toughest decision being the selection of which amazing region you will visit next time!