Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kitchen heaven

I would lurve a kitchen like this. Big, open, full of light and great for entertaining. Writers Tom Dolby and Drew Frist open their doors to Lonny readers this month and share their STUNNING Hamptons weekend house with wannabes like me.

Can you just imagine the joy of cooking in a kitchen like this? To have your friends camped at the island bench, wine glass in hand, sharing tales over sticky balsamic and ah-mazing goats curd snacks. Bliss!

Off to Canberra this weekend for an engagement partay - as much as I love the e-friendly online Lonny, it's times like these I wish I could drool over the hard copy pages in the airport waiting lounge (not on the plane, oh no, not with my pathetic history of travel sickness!). Thank goodness for Masterchef Magazine x

PS. For all you lovelies with a relaxing long weekend planned, make sure you fit in some hard core Lonny indulging - new issue out now!

No comments: