Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello birdie!

I can't remember if I told you about my dear friend Bree's niece's 1st birthday last weekend. So much fun, kids' parties have the best food and we all know how much I appreciate a good spread! Well, Bree and her sister Kelly did me proud and created the most ah-mazing little birdie themed partay for Miss Zara (named after the Spanish fashion label, mind you! Love it!)

Can't wait to share more pics with you tomorrow (I'm tired and have come down with a small dose of gastro, so you're just going to have to be patient!). In the meantime, enjoy this magnificent cake that Zara's Dad Mark put together. A seriously good effort - Bluebird bakery chocolate sponge with cream and jam filling. Oh. My. God.

Until tomorrow xo

1 comment:

Alannah Rose said...

just stumbled upon this, gorgeous! love what kelly has done with our la la bird theme. the birds nests are divine! x