Monday, November 30, 2009

Bubbles and Brown Button Trading





I just love Christmas! The fun and frivolity that's associated with it, the good times with friends, the colour and joy! I also LOVE giving (and I wouldn't say no to receiving a new Kate Spade handbag, hint hint Mother!).

Buying presents for friends and family is so much fun - I've started already and have landed two perfect gifts so far. But since I entered a relationship with Mr M (aka Mortgage), I haven't been able to be as decadent and generous as I'd like.

All that's about to change thanks to the gorgeous Kimberlee's Brown Button Trading Christmas gift guide. Presents that are actually affordable AND impressive - who would've thought?!

To help kick off the season, Mum and I are having a small little shindig at my parentals where we'll toast the fun with copious amounts of Bird in Hand sparkling pinot noir and red velvet Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes (take me back to Portabello Road!). Who needs eggnog and mince pies, these days?

Anyway, to add a bit of spice to the partay and ease the shopping stress that so many of us endure in the lead up to the big day, I've asked Kim along to come and give us a first hand look at what BBT has on offer this Christmas. We'll have Michael Buble warbling in the background, my dog Dougall running circles round everyone's legs, and credit cards running hot as everyone stocks up on those 'just in case presents' - you know the ones! For those pesky neighbours, or your hairdresser, or the lady at the gym. We all need to invest in our present boxes!

Make sure you check out the gift guide for your own sanity - it's truly a one stop shop (I wonder how my Dad will appreciate reindoor coat hooks?)

Oh, and I'll be sure to upload some pics after the party! Just hope my cupcakes live up to the hype!
Pics from BBT online - GORGEOUS!

1 comment:

Brown Button Trading said...

you are the SWEETEST and this is the BEST PRESENT EVER - thank you so much little one. Looking forward to it so much, can't wait to meet all your beautiful friends xxx