Friday, July 10, 2009

Computer says no


My internet is down at home. It's so frustrating, and I just haven't had the time to ring up and complain. And yes, for all you sceptics, I have paid my bills.

So there's no Polkadot Pantry for a while. Not happy jan. I've been cooking up some storms in the slow cooker lately. Good, hearty winter meals. And I have the winter gut to prove it. Ouch.

Anyway, let's get back to the fact last night's episode of Grey's was built up to be the season finale . . . and then they kept us hanging for next week! I had the girls over for 'naan and Hahn' last night - that's curry and beer for the uninitiated. Lots of fun! We each have our favourite Doc - mine is Alex. What a sweetheart. Bad guy turned good. Love him.

So happy weekends to you all! I'm off to Clare to play with babies and catch some country football action. Just have to dust off my RM's. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Cathie said...

just stumbled upon your gorgeous blog & wanted to say hi.